news

Friday, September 14, 2007

Awwww...I've just had some good news. My layout for the Friday Freebie Challenge at Digital Freebies won the August challenge. Yay.

It's some good news amongst a week of frustration. My computer has all but died. There's something weird going on with it that even my geek of a hubby can't fix. I can't access the internet, send email or do any scrapping (because the disk with my scrapping files is temporarily out of commission on top of all the computer trouble). The computer itself keeps crashing uncontrollably & firing up Photoshop seems to give it a bit of a brain aneurysm or something. It's most frustrating.

So this was a nice piece of news :) It also does a lot to boost morale - I don't get much feedback on my layouts...so it's nice to think I must have done something good!!

0 comments: