stand up

Saturday, September 15, 2007

There's an exciting 6 week event about to start called Stand Up & Scrap. I hummed & haared & decided to join in.

I have no illusions - I'm very unlikely to do particularly well. But it's for a good cause & it sounds fun.

I'm currently downloading the massive registration kit so I can have a play. I'll post something here later.



------------ edited to add ------------


What a great kit! Lots of fun stuff to play with. Here's a wee layout I put together with just items from the kit (apart from the template & the fonts):



Credits: Template by Andrea Gold (altered from original); Papers by Heidi Williams, Gina Huff & Anna Aspnes; Frame overlay (heavily altered from original), stitching & doodles (altered from original) by Meredith Fenwick; Ribbon by Christina Renee; Fonts: Seraphim, Dali & Blacksmith’s Delight

1 comments:

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Wow Great LO! I'm still debating about getting the kit. I really should just do it. It's a great cause. Thanks for sharing your work!
Happy Scrap Girl
happyscrapgirl.blogspot.com