busy weekend

Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's been a busy weekend. Hubby has been busy with work...which means I get more time to sit at the computer & scrap.

Last night, I did this layout with Kaye Winiecki's Iddy Biddy Set 2. I love her cardboard stars.


Credits: Template from Digiscrap; Papers by Kaye Winiecki & Kim Broedelet (heavily altered from original); Embellishments by Kaye Winiecki, Amelie Scrap, Kim Broedelet & Mz Cora; Overlay by Kaye Winiecki; Font: rub this!



On Friday I did this layout for both the quote challenge & the heritage challenge at Digital Freebies. I really like this template - it's nice & simple. And the woman in the photos is my great grandmother (& great grandfather, obviously...lol).


Credits: Template by Mrs Wresh; Papers by Kim Broedelet & Pam Lefars Designs; Overlay by Suzanne C. Walker (altered); Font: Georgia.



Earlier in the week, I also did a layout for the doodle challenge at Digital Freebies. The colours in the kit aren't really what I use most of the time but it's bright & cheerful.


Template by Kim Broedelet (altered from original); Papers & embellishments by Melanie Ann Designs; Datewheel by Simply Sarah (altered from original); Journaling frame by Amélie Scrap (altered from original); Font: Script of Sheep.

0 comments: