I do

Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a busy few weeks I've had! Lot of catching up with various things round the home I needed to do (nothing exciting...just time consuming).

I also have had a bit of scrapper's block. It took me two weeks to finish this layout for the Layout Design class. We had to design a template (containing 1 large rectangle, 3 smaller ones & 3 circles), thinking about how size, proximity, etc, effect the overall look of the finished page. It was actually a lot harder than it seems!




Credits: Paper by Michelle Coleman (altered from original); Overlays by Suzanne C Walker & Trish Jones; Embellishments by Amanda Rockwell, Cori Gammon (altered), Theresa Borntreger, & Christina Renee; Frame by Andrea L Burns; Stitching by Lori Barnhurst; Alphas by Amy Teets & Cinzia Loosemore; Photo Actions by Nicole Van

0 comments: