full-on

Monday, January 28, 2008

Well, its been a full-on week! I've been so busy!

The LO Design & Typography classes are going really well - I'm really enjoying them & am getting so much out of them. Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rockin' class also started this week, so that's been fun to get into.

I've also made the decision to participate in ADSR3 this year. My partner is the lovely tinkerbel73. We're currently trying to think up a name so we can register our team (oh...decisions, decisions!!).

And, of course, I've got all my CT layouts for January finally done & dusted.

So here are a few piccies for you...

First up is my second layout for Ruby Rynne's fantastic Joyeaux Noel kit (plus some homework for my typography class). Wee Man is looking all cute (as usual), while he plays in a puddle of water at my in-laws when we were back in NZ. And yes, he got completely soaking wet!!



Credits: Paper from Joyeaux Noel Kit by Ruby Rynne; Template by Shandy Vogt; Fonts: Freeze! & Papyrus



Next is my weekly assignment for the NWR class. The text blocks need to be separated more (so there's a bigger gap between the two columns) but I haven't gone back to redo it since I originally created it.



Credits: coming soon



Finally are my two layouts for K-Joi for this month. Both were done with Scrapassie's very cool Wild Ocean kit. I particularly like the metal frames in this kit. The second layout was done for BrigittevT as part of the January Photo Exchange over at K-Joi.



Credits: Paper & embellishments from Wild Ocean kit by Scrappassie Designs; Overlay & stamp by Michelle Coleman; Fonts: 1942 Report & Pea Tammy



Credits: Papers & embellishments from Wild Ocean kit by Scrappassie Designs; Template by Andrea Gold (altered from original); Stitching by Luiza Garay (altered from original); Fonts: Pea Janelle & Journal

0 comments: