happy new year

Monday, January 7, 2008

We're back from holidays in NZ over Christmas & Wee Man's 1st birthday. It's good to be back & I'm looking forward to scrapping some beautiful photos that I took over the break.

Here are some LOs I did before we left...

I was playing with the idea of turning a photo into a drawing (based loosely on some LOs done by Annie Manning/Paint the Moon Designs & some great photoshop tutorials I'd read). The LO itself really needs some work but I like the way the photo turned out. I think I'll play with this style again sometime.



Credits: Papers from Blessings of Thanksgiving kit by AlabamaStoneThrower; Template by Janet Phillips (altered from original); Stitching by Jana McCarthy and Weeds & Wildflowers; Font = Pea Cara.



I am also the hostess of the monthly Photo Exchange challenge over at K-Joi Studios. I did a 2-page spread for Creatively Obsessed (her photos & captions, my LO) as part of the December challenge...these are the pages:



Credits: Template by Lindsay Jane; Papers by Jophia Devoe & Ruby Rynne; Embellishments by Jophia Devoe; Frame by Christina Renee; Overlay by Jodie Patterson; Alpha by Christine Borgfeld



Credits: Template by Lindsay Jane; Papers by Jophia Devoe & Ruby Rynne; Embellishments by Jophia Devoe; Frame by Christina Renee; Overlay by Jodie Patterson; Alpha by Christine Borgfeld

0 comments: