the joy of scrap

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I finally have my new computer! Hooorah! It only took 2 & a bit weeks (& the only reason we have our computers now & aren't waiting for yet another week is because we canceled our original order with DS & went into another Apple reseller & got them right off the shelf - I have no idea why DS insist that no one in VIC has any 24" iMacs - obviously the other resellers aren't aware of this!).

Anyhow, I finally got Photoshop installed & I'm trying to work out all the different keyboard shortcuts (because they're different on a Mac). But I'm enjoying being able to scrap again :)

Here's a wee layout I whipped up tonight (my first CT LO for K-Joi!):



Credits: Paper & embellishments from LuAnn's Dream Garden kit by Ma Aimee Designs; Grunge overlay & definition brush (altered) by Michelle Coleman

0 comments: