out of the closet

Friday, September 7, 2007

Ok. So I thought it was high time I had a better place to put my digital scrapping stuff rather than hidden away in a gallery I never link to.

This blog isn't about my life - no one is interested in that (except maybe my mum)...& anyway, I have a separate blog for that (my mum is my biggest fan). Instead, it's somewhere to put up my layouts & have a bit of a natter about scrapping.

I don't do scrapbooking. Not the pen & paper stuff, anyway. I like playing round on the computer & giving a nice backdrop to all the photos I have of my kids (& others). Hubby calls it My Big Waste of Time. Everyone else calls it digital scrapbooking. Virtually none of my friends know I do it. It's kind of my dirty little secret that I partake in at night when the kids have gone to bed.

So, I'm officially stepping out of the closet. Online anyway. Even if only my mum reads it :)

0 comments: